Our network is constantly expanding. If we have stimulated your interest in a membership at the IRE we would be honored to help you in this regard and give you more information.
- Personal contacts at European institutions (European Commission, Committee of the Regions) and other interregional organizations (Assembly of European Regions, Association of European Border Regions)
- Networking opportunities in Europe with more than 100 regions, cities and companies that support the IRE
- Personal meetings with the IRE chairman Franz Schausberger in order to define a tailor-made concept of cooperation between you and the IRE
- Access to the expertise and research of the IRE (decentralization and regionalization, publications, scientific papers, etc.)
- Subscription to NEWSREGION: our periodically published magazine is addressed to decision makers from politics and business from almost all regions and cities in Central and Eastern Europe and gives information about our activities as well as important issues for regions and cities
- In order to present you as a new member to our network, we dedicate one page of interviews, information about investment opportunities and pictures to your region, citiy or enterprise
- Subscription to HOT ISSUES: our online newsletter for all IRE members: at least once per week you will be informed about highly important news and facts concerning the EU, regions and cities
- Free participation at every IRE event
- Invitation to the Conference of European Regions and Cities, our annual meeting in September: meet delegations from European Institutions and business representatives who may be future investors or business partners
- we arrange informal and personal meetings on your behalf
Membership is connected with an annual fee, which helps to financially support our non-profit institute. Regions and cities contribute a yearly amount of 600,00 €, whereas especially small municipalities may benefit from a reduced membership fee of 240,00 €. Private companies pay a contribution of 1.200 €, but have the option to become a strategic or annual partner of the IRE.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Joachim Fritz if you are interested or for more information.