Our network is constantly expanding. If we have stimulated your interest in a membership at the IRE we would be honored to help you in this regard and give you more information.
- Networking opportunities in Europe through the more than 130 regions, cities and companies which support the IRE
- Personal contacts to the European Institutions (European Commission, EIB, EBRD)
- Personal contacts to other interregional organizations (CoR, VRE, REGLEC etc.)
- Free participation in every IRE expert conferences (at least 2 per year) as well as at the annual Conference of European Regions and Cities in Austria
- Participation in the General Assembly of the Association of the promotion of the Institute of the Regions of Europe (always in temporal context with the Conference of EuropeanRegions and Cities)
- Presentation of your region, city or company on the IRE website www.institut-ire.eu
- Subscription to NEWSREGION: our periodically published magazine about news from the regions and cities of Europe, circulation: 2,500 pieces)
- On request, free distribution of all IRE publications (short studies, Monograph-Series,Occasional Papers etc.)
- HOT ISSUES, which gives you up-to-date information from European regions electronically deliver directly to your e-mail inbox
- Personal meeting with the IRE Chairman Prof. Dr. Franz Schausberger, to define a tailor-made concept of cooperation between your region and the IRE
Membership is connected with an annual fee, which helps to financially support our non-profit institute. Regions and cities contribute a yearly amount of 600,00 €, whereas especially small municipalities may benefit from a reduced membership fee of 240,00 €. Private companies pay a contribution of 1.200 €, but have the option to become a strategic or annual partner of the IRE.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Joachim Fritz if you are interested or for more information.
IRE Membership Rewards