Dr. Joachim Fritz – Secretary General
Born in Salzburg in 1975, Dr. Joachim Fritz graduated as doctor in law at University of Salzburg. In Brussels he covered several positions at the liaison office of the Land Salzburg and the College d’Europe. When the IRE was founded in 2004, Fritz joined the institute as Secretary-General.
- Head of the IRE office in Salzburg
- Project management
- Internship Programme
- IRE member desk: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia, Spainand companies
You can contact Joachim Fritz in Englisch, French, German and Spanish:
Tel: +43 662 843 288 44
Mag. Martina Balažic – Office Management, Partner Desk, Conference Organisation & Regional Activities
Martina was born in 1983 in Murska Sobota (Slovenia). She studied Geography with focus on Regional Development at the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia). She took part in the Erasmus Programme at the University of Abderdeen (UK). Martina works at the IRE in Salzburg since August 2014.
- General administration
- Diary management
- Event management
- IRE member desk: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and cooperation partners
You can contact Martina in German, English, Slovenian, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian:
Tel: +43 662 843 288 10
Lisa-Marie Stauffer, MSc - European Affairs, Media & Public Relations
Lisa-Marie was born 1991 in Austria. After her bachelor’s degree in Social & Cultural Anthropology at the University of Vienna, she completed her Master’s degree at the University College London (UCL) in Social Development Practice in September 2016. She has already gained international experience in Europe, Asia and the United States. She joined the IRE in March 2017.
- Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Relations with the EU and governmental institutions
- Project management and EU projects assistance
- IRE Member desk: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland and companies from the energy sector
You can contact Lisa-Marie in German and English:
Tel: +43 662 843 288 20