MMag. Dr. Joachim Fritz – Secretary General
Dr. Fritz was born 1975 in Salzburg. He graduated as a doctor in law at the Univiersities of Salzburg and Salamanca. He completed his second degree in Romance Languages in Salzburg and Salamanca in Spanish, Portuguese and French. In Brussels he covered several positions, inter alia, at the liaison office of the Land Salzburg, College d’Europe and the Directorate-General for Internal Market of the European Commission. Prior to that, he worked at the global law firm DLA Piper. When the IRE was founded in 2004, Fritz joined the institute as Secretary-General.
- Head of the IRE office in Salzburg
- Project Management & EU Project Proposals
- European Institutions
- Funding & Financial Planning
- Internship Program
- IRE member desk: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and companies
You can contact Joachim Fritz in Englisch, French, German and Spanish:
Tel: +43 662 843 288 44
Lisa-Marie Stauffer, MSc - European Affairs, Communication, Public Relations & Media
Lisa-Marie was born in 1991 in Austria. After her bachelor’s degree in Social & Cultural Anthropology at the University of Vienna, she completed her Master’s degree at the University College London (UCL) in Social Development Practice in September 2016. She has already gained international experience in Europe, Asia and the United States. She joined the IRE in March 2017.
- Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Relations with the EU and Governmental Institutions
- International Organisations & EU Affairs
- Project Management & EU Projects
- Media Relations & Social Media
- IRE Member desk: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland and companies from the energy sector
You can contact Lisa-Marie in German and English:
Tel: +43 662 843 288 20
Julia Soldo – Office Management, Partner Desk, Conference Organisation & Regional Activities
Julia was born in 1998 in Salzburg. Grown up bi-lingual, Croatian roots gave opportunity to easily learn languages, which was facilitated by the education in HAKII Salzburg, within the field of “International Business”. Simultaneously, opportunities to go abroad arose from social engagement and language-contests. Most notably, the international Russian-Olympics in Moscow, as well as regional and national wins.
- Administration & Office Management
- Diary Management & Coordination
- Event Management
- Support to the IRE Association
- Assistant Project Management
- Regional Activities
- IRE member desk: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and cooperation partners
You can contact Julia in German, English, French, Russian, Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.
Tel: +43 662 843 288 10